Electro-magnet clamping plates with uniform fine longitudinal pole pitch P = 4 mm
Do you have questions?
Electro-magnet systems with extremely narrow pole pitch. Especially suitable for thin parts. Main axis of workpiece is perpendicular to the magnet length.
For clamping thin, plate-shaped workpieces with form and bearing tolerances from 0.01 to 0.02 mm.
- For the main workpiece axis perpendicular to the pole pitch
- For thin workpieces up to minimum thickness of 2 mm
- For flat workpieces, minimum size 40 x 40 mm
- Pole plate with exceptionally narrow, uniform longitudinal pole pitch, 3 mm steel and 1 mm brass
- Glued discs and additionally screwed with tie rods
- Pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- 8 mm Wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Low magnetic field magnitude with 4 mm
- Clamping slot on both front faces
- From lengths greater than 1000 mm with through holes for fixing as per the agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection type IP 65
- 100% ED
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.10
Electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 243.41 - 1200 x 500 - 110 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A x B - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.10 - S-O-110/6/230
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
Nominal adhesion force:
100 N/cm2, can be controlled by the control device using the adhesion force coding switch
Rated voltage, recommended:
24 V DC to 106 W
110 V DC for all sizes