Electro permanent magnetic chucks with fine longitudinal pole pitch P = 4 mm and magnetisable stop bars
Do you have questions?
The newly developed workholding system allows workpieces to be reliably pulled against the stop using magnetisable stops. Insertion errors can be prevented with this, particularly in shift operation. Electro permanent magnetic systems with very narrow pole pitch. The magnetic force is generated by the permanent magnets which are magnetised and demagnetised with short current pulses. Especially suitable for thin parts.
Primarily for precise grinding of mass-produced parts, especially in shift operation. For toolmaking, the system allows precision machining to the µm relative to the reference edge against the stop.
- Magnetically active stops automatically
controlled in sequence
- For thin workpieces up to:
min. thickness = 12 mm
(depending on stop height)
- For flat workpieces:
min. width = 40 mm
- Design with 2 strong bipolar systems for the stop bar, for reliable alignment of the parts. The stop magnet works at a time offset to the base magnet
- The stop bars are magnetised before the main chucking area. This reliably pulls the workpiece into the lower corner of the stop.
- Pole plate with particularly narrow, continuous longitudinal pole pitch, 3 mm steel and 1 mm brass
- Pole divisions bonded and additionally bolted together solidly with tie rods
- High accuracy thanks to pole plates bolted in a narrow grid
- Switch-off using demagnetising cycle
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Low magnetic field height of 4 mm
- Electro-permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure
- Chucking slots on both face sides
- Reinforced systems for high wear possible on request
- Length over 1000 mm with through holes for fastening upon agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection rating IP 65
Electro permanent magnetic chuck SAV 243.72 - 800 x 400 - 360 V
Designation SAV no. - A x B - rated voltage
Rated holding force
100 N/cm2, Controllable with control unit
Rated voltage, recommended
360 V IMP