Electro permanent magnetic chucks universally suitable system with hexagonal pole pitch
Do you have questions?
Milling magnet for flexible use with high holding force.
- For milling, especially for universal machining with high level of material removal
- HSC milling
- Also suitable for larger air gaps
- Min. thickness of the workpiece: 12 mm
- Min. workpiece size: 100 x 100 mm
- The magnetic chucking and the free side access allow 5-sided machining with pole shoes SAV 248.70.
- Optimised high-energy magnet system
- Low height
- Electro permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure.
- Tapped hole grid M8 for optional pole shoes
- Protection rating IP 65
- 8 mm wear layer of the pole plate
Electro permanent magnetic chuck SAV 243.79 - 770 x 500 - 56 - 360 V
Designation SAV no. - A x B - number of poles - rated voltage
Rated holding force
On workpiece: 150 N/cm2
Per pole pair: 900 daN
360 V IMP