Permanent electro-magnet clamping plates with uniform fine longitudinal pole pitch P = 4 mm
Do you have questions?
For clamping of thin and plat-shaped workpieces with high precision.
- For the main workpiece axis perpendicular to the pole pitch
- For thin workpieces up to minimum thickness of 2 mm
- For flat workpieces, minimum size 40 mm x 40 mm
Permanent electro-magnet systems with extremely narrow pole pitch. The magnetic force is generated by permanent magnets that are magnetised and demagnetised by short current impulses. Especially suitable for thin parts. Main axis of workpiece is perpendicular to the magnet length.
- Pole plate with exceptionally narrow, uniform longitudinal pole pitch, 3 mm steel and 1 mm brass
- Glued discs and additionally screwed with tie rods
- High accuracy due to pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- Switch-off via demagnetisation cycle
- 8 mm Wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Low magnetic field magnitude with 4 mm
- Housing is annealed without tension
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- Clamping slot on both front faces
- Reinforced systems for high stress are possible on request
- From lengths greater than 1000 mm with through holes for fixing as per the agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection type IP 65
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
Permanent electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 243.71 - 1200 x 500 - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A x B - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.12 - S-O-260/60/400
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
100 N/sqcm, can be controlled using the control device
Rated voltage, recommended:
210 V DC to size A x B = 600 x 250
360 V DC over size A x B = 600 x 250