Permanent electro-magnet clamping plates with uniform fine transverse pole pitch P = 4 mm
Do you have questions?
Permanent electro-magnet systems with extremely narrow pole pitch. The magnetic force is generated by permanent magnets that are magnetised and demagnetised by short current impulses.
For clamping of thin and plat-shaped workpieces with high precision.
- For the main workpiece axis perpendicular to the pole pitch
- For thin workpieces up to minimum thickness of 2 mm
- For flat workpieces, minimum size 40 mm x 40 mm
- Pole plate with exceptionally narrow, uniform transverse pole pitch, 3 mm steel and 1 mm brass
Glued discs and additionally screwed with tie rods in the length
- High accuracy due to pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- Switch-off via demagnetisation cycle
- 8 mm Wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Low magnetic field magnitude with 4 mm
- Housing is annealed without tension
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- Clamping slot on both front faces
- Reinforced systems for high stress are possible on request
- From lengths greater than 1000 mm with through holes for fixing as per the agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection type IP 65
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
Permanent electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 243.73 - 1200 x 500 - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A x B - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.12 - S-O-360/60/400
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
100 N/sqcm, can be controlled using the control device
Rated voltage, recommended:
210 V DC to size A x B = 600 x 300
360 V DC over size A x B = 600 x 300