Permanent electro-magnet clamping plates with uniform transverse pole pitch P = 13 mm, 18 mm and 25 mm
Do you have questions?
For universal clamping of workpieces with high precision.
- For the main workpiece axis perpendicular to the pole pitch
- For flat workpieces up to minimum thickness of x:
4.5 mm for P = 13 mm
6.0 mm for P = 18 mm
8.5 mm for P = 25 mm
- For flat workpieces, minimum a:
25 mm x 25 mm for P = 13 mm
32 mm x 32 mm for P = 18 mm
45 mm x 45 mm for P = 25 mm
The magnetic force is generated by permanent magnets that are magnetised and demagnetised by short current impulses. The magnetic plate is especially characterised due to large magnetic power, stable design and a long service life. The pole pitch forms “real” N and S poles.
- Solid pole plate with optional 13 mm, 18 mm or 25 mm transverse pole pitch
- “Real” pole distances N/S
- Switch-off via demagnetisation cycle
- Housing is annealed without tension
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- With compressed air holes for easy removal of large parts (adhesion) for P = 18/25 mm on request
- High accuracy due to pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- Reinforced systems for high stress are possible on request
- 8 mm wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Worn pole plate can be replaced
- Clamping slot on both front faces
- From lengths greater than 1000 mm with through holes for fixing as per the agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection type IP 65 suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
Permanent electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 243.70 - 2000 x 800 - 25 - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A x B - pole pitch - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.12 - S-O-360/60/400
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
210 V DC to size A x B = 600 x 400
360 V DC over size A x B = 600 x 400 can be controlled using the control device. Through radial clamping at diameter D.