Electro permanent magnetic chucks with continuous transverse pole pitch p = 13 mm, 18 mm and 25 mm
Do you have questions?
For universal chucking of workpieces with high precision.
- For main workpiece axis perpendicular to the pole pitch
- For workpieces up to min. thickness x:
4.5 mm with P = 13 mm
6.0 mm with P = 18 mm
8.5 mm with P = 25 mm
- For flat workpieces min. a:
25 mm x 25 mm with P = 13 mm
32 mm x 32 mm with P = 18 mm
45 mm x 45 mm with P = 25 mm
The magnetic force is generated by the permanent magnets which are magnetised and demagnetised with short current pulses. The block magnet features a sturdy design and a long service life. The pole pitch forms “true” N and S poles.
- Solid pole plate with 13 mm, 18 mm or 25 mm transverse pole pitch
- “True” N/S pole spacing
- Switch-off using demagnetising cycle
- Electro permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure.
- On request available with compressed air holes for P = 18/25 mm for easier removal of larger parts (adhesion)
- High accuracy thanks to pole plates bolted in a narrow grid
- Reinforced systems for high wear possible on request
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Pole plate can be replaced when worn
- Chucking slots on both face sides
- Length over 1000 mm with through holes for fastening upon agreement or machine table
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection rating IP 65
Electro permanent magnetic chuck SAV 243.70 - 2000 x 800 - 25 - 360 V
Designation SAV no. - A x B - pole pitch - rated voltage
Rated holding force
90 N/cm2, with P = 13 mm pole pitch
110 N/cm2, with P = 18 mm pole pitch
115 N/cm2, with P = 25 mm pole pitch
Controllable with control unit.
Rated voltage, recommended
210 V IMP up to size A x B = 600 x 400
360 V IMP above size A x B = 600 x 400