Electro permanent magnetic chucks with transverse pole pitch P = 35, 65, 85 mm
Do you have questions?
Milling magnet also for hard machining. Amplified magnet system with demagnetising cycle. Optimised system for high holding forces. Magnetically fully saturated system thanks to flux concentration. Design SAV 220.76 square (pallet), Design SAV 243.76 rectangular.
Heavy machining also on pallet changing systems. With demagnetising cycle, therefore also suitable for higher alloy materials or hardened materials.
- For workpieces up to min. thickness x:
8 mm with P = 35 mm
20 mm with P = 65 mm
32 mm with P = 85 mm
- For flat workpieces min. a:
70 mm x 70 mm with P = 35 mm
130 mm x 130 mm with P = 65 mm
180 mm x 180 mm with P = 85 mm
- System for optimised holding force with demagnetising cycle
- Complete surface magnetically active, no “dead zones”
- Solid monoblock design
- Electro-permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure.
- With heavy-duty power connector at front right
- Pole gap with brass, wear-protected
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Optionally with grid thread drilling template for pole bars or pole shoes possible (M)
- Pole pitch 65 mm and 85 mm optionally with T-slots
- DIN 650-10H10 (T)
- Chucking slots on the short sides
- Square versions SAV 220.76 optionally with zero point workholding system upon agreement
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection rating IP65
Electro permanent magnetic chuck 243.76 - 980 x 500 - 85 - 360 - T
Designation SAV no. - A x B - pole pitch - rated voltage - option
Nominal adhesion force:
80 N/sqcm for P = 35 mm
100 N/sqcm for P = 65 mm
160 N/sqcm for P = 85 mm
Can be controlled by the control device using the adhesion force coding switch