Permanent electro-magnet plates with universal round pole pitch
Do you have questions?
- For the clamping of thinner plates, e.g. welding seam preparation as well as for milling of hard parts and
high-alloy materials. We will be glad to help you.
- Reinforced magnet system with demagnetisation cycle, also suitable for hard milling
- Universally usable for most varied part geometries, 5-side processing when using pole shoes (mobile and fixed)
- Possible to release the workpiece.
- Suitable for medium and large-surface systems.
- Also available in round design on request.
- For minimum workpiece thickness of 8 mm
- For flat workpieces from 200 x 200 mm
- Reinforced magnet system in a cost-optimised design
- Steel pole diameter 60 mm
- Design in the linear (A) or complex (B) pole grid
- Larger systems are a combination of multiple magnets
- Complete surface is magnetically active for direct support
- Solid mono-block design with demagnetisation cycle
- Robust and water-tight
- Protection type IP 67
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- System at the under side of the machine table is insulated for the protection of the drive and measurement systems
- Full brass pole gap is possible at extra price on request
- Grid threaded hole pattern M8 for optional pole shoes
- 12 mm wearing capacity of the pole surface
- Table fastening size 600 x 300 with 2 clamping claws on the clamp edge
- Table fastening sizes 600 x 400 to 1000 x 500 with 4 clamping claws on the clamp edge
- Table fastening greater than 1000 x 500 with through holes as per agreement
- E-connection up to size 1000 x 500 with heavy machine plug, fixed connection on top of this
- Fastening with through holes on request
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
Permanent electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 243.78 - 2000 x 800 - A - 160 - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A x B - design - number of poles - magnetic clamping
Nominal adhesion force:
- If pole extensions are used: 3200 N/pole
- For direct support: 900 kN/m²