permanent magnetic clamping blocks With fine and extra-fine pole pitch
Do you have questions?
For profiling and machining small workpieces, e.g. dies. For chucking thin parts, we recommend chuck MH 204 with extra-fine pole pitch.
Two or three magnetic chucking areas, pole pitch 4 mm, for MH 204 pole pitch 1.3 mm. Chuck blocks MH 201S to MH 203S made of SmCo5 magnets with extremely high holding force for materials which are difficult to chuck.
Permanent magnetic clamping block SAV 242.01 - MH 201
Designation SAV no. - type
- Rated holding force:
- 80 N/cm2 for MH 201 to MH 204
- 180 N/cm2 for MH 201S to MH 203S
- Magnetic field height: 6 mm
- Wear layer of the pole plate:
- 14 mm for MH 201 and MH 202
- 6 mm for MH 203 and MH 204