Electro permanent magnetic circular chucks amplified magnet system with radial pole pitch and extra high holding force
Do you have questions?
Thanks to the use of special magnet materials, this new type of circular magnets develops an extremely high holding force. Magnetising and demagnetising is achieved with a short direct current pulse. The homogeneous and precise design of the circular magnet allows hard turning and extreme material removal during turning.
Hard turning and extreme material removal for turning applications on small and large workpieces. Grinding with maximum precision.
- Same pole pitch on the circumference, therefore suitable for ring-shaped workpieces
- For workpieces up to min. width equivalent to 35 % pole pitch on the pitch circle diameter
- Also for thin rings
- Uniform, strong magnetic field
- Solid pole plate
- Switch-off using demagnetising cycle
- Electro permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure
- High accuracy thanks to pole plates bolted in a narrow grid
- Pole plate with brass, wear-protected
- Pole plate can be replaced when worn
- The radial pole positioning is particularly suitable for using pole raisers. This prerequisite is absolutely required for the runout of the tool or the grinding wheel in case of 3-sides machining. Version with T-slots (T) as per DIN 650-10H10 are available for this
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Protection rating IP 65
- Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94, chapter 1.2.1)
Electro permanent magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.71 - 1600 - T - 360 V
Designation SAV no. - A - version - rated voltage
Rated holding force:
170 N/cm2, controllable with control unit
Rated voltage, recommended:
360 V IMP