Permanent round electro-magnets – reinforced magnet system with radial pole pitch and extra high adhesion force
Do you have questions?
This new model of round magnets uses new magnetic materials and develops an extremely high adhesion force. A short directly current impulse is used for magnetisation and demagnetisation. The homogeneous and precise design of the round magnet allows hard turning and extreme chip removal while turning.
Hard turning and extreme chip removal while turning small and large workpieces. Grinding operations with highest precision.
- Same pole pitch at the circumference and hence suitable for ring-shaped workpieces
- For workpieces up to minimum width Adequate 35% pole pitch at the pitch circle diameter
- Also for thin rings
- Uniformly strong magnetic field
- Solid pole plate
- Switch-off via demagnetisation cycle
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- High accuracy due to pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- Pole plate with wear-protected brass
- Pole plate can be replaced after it is worn out
- The radial pole layout is especially suitable for using pole shoes. This prerequisite for 3-sided processed is absolutely essential for the process of the tool or the grinding wheel. Design with T-grooves (T) compliant with DIN 650-10H10 can be delivered for this purpose.
- 8 mm wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Protection type IP 65
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
- Can be delivered with a flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94, section 1)
Permanent round electro-magnet SAV 244.71 - 1600 - T - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A - design - rated voltage
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.12 - S-O-360/60x2/400
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
Nominal adhesion force:
170 N/sqcm, can be controlled by the control device
Rated voltage, recommended: