Permanent round electro-magnets with radial pole pitch
Do you have questions?
Predominantly for precise grinding of small to large workpieces on rotary table and circular grinding machines.
Can also be used for turning operations.
- Same pole pitch at the circumference and hence suitable for ring-shaped workpieces
- For workpieces up to minimum width Adequate 35% pole pitch at the pitch circle diameter
- Also for thin rings
- Solid pole plate
- Switch-off via demagnetisation cycle
- Electro-permanent system for absolute safety in case of a power failure
- High accuracy due to pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- Pole plate with wear-protected brass
- Pole plate can be replaced after it is worn out
- The radial pole layout is especially suitable for using pole shoes. This prerequisite for 3-sided processed is absolutely essential for the process of the tool or the grinding wheel. Design with T-grooves (T) compliant with DIN 650-10H10 can be delivered for this purpose.
- 8 mm wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Protection type IP 65
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.12
- Can be delivered with a flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94, section 1)
Permanent round electro-magnet SAV 244.70 - 1600 - T - 360 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A - design - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.12 - S-O-360/60x2/400
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
120 N/sqcm, can be controlled using the control device
Rated voltage, recommended:
210 V DC to size A = 400
360 V DC over size A = 400