Electro permanent magnetic circular chucks with circular pole pitch
Do you have questions?
The circular magnets with circular pole pitch allow several workpieces to be chucked off-centre. The strong magnetic field is distributed evenly across the pole plate.
Primarily for precise grinding of small to large workpieces on rotary table and cylindrical grinding machines. The circular pole pitch also allows machining of multiple parts which are not placed centrally.
- Circular pole pitch ensures even distribution of holding force on the circumference.
This makes it suitable for thin, flat parts (e.g. saw blades).
- Placement of multiple parts on pitch circle diameter possible
- For workpieces up to min. thickness x:
2 mm with P = 4.5 mm
4 mm with P = 9 mm
8 mm with P = 18 mm
- For flat workpieces:
Min. size = 45 mm x 45 mm
- Not suitable for thin rings
- Pole pitch manufactured “gap-free”
- Uniform, strong magnetic field
- Solid pole plate
- Switch-off using demagnetising cycle
- Electro permanent magnetic system for absolute safety in case of power failure
- High accuracy thanks to pole plates bolted in a narrow grid
- Pole plate with brass, wear-protected
- Pole plate can be replaced when worn
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Protection rating IP 65
- Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94, chapter 1.2.1)
Electro permanent magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.72 - 1600 - 18 - 360 V
Designation SAV no. - A - P - rated voltage
flat grinding, turning
Rated holding force
100 N/cm2, controllable with control unit
Rated voltage, recommended
210 V IMP up to size A = 500
360 V IMP above size A = 500