Permanent magnetic circular chucks With parallel pole pitch, reinforced magnet system
Do you have questions?
For chucking small to large workpieces for grinding and turning.
Powerful magnet system with neodymium magnets and low magnetic field height. All sizes with 1 control point. Magnetic force continuously adjustable. Option for integrating a central hole “H”. Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94). Concentric rings facilitate visual alignment of the workpieces. Pole gap with solid brass.
Permanent magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.11 - 250
Designation SAV no. - A
- Rated holding force:
- Diameter A = 160 and 200 mm: 100 N/cm2
- Diameter A = 250 to 500 mm: 150 N/cm2
- Magnetic field height: 10 mm
- Wear layer of the pole plate: 6 mm
- Geometrically balanced: G 6.3