Permanent magnetic circular chucks With radial pole pitch
Do you have questions?
For round and ring-shaped workpieces.
High magnetic force. Concentric rings allow easy alignment of workpieces. Magnetic field continuously adjustable up to ø 300 mm. Through hole possible up to max. diameter D. Standard version without through hole at the centre. Diameter C is magnetically not active. Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.95). Larger diameters with T-grooves on request. Pole gap with brass pigment.
Permanent magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.06 - 400
Designation SAV no. - A
- Rated holding force: 100 N/cm2
- Wear thickness of the top surface:
- 5 mm (for A = 100 to 300 mm)
- 10 mm (for A = 350 to 400 mm)
- Geometrically balanced: G 6.3