Precision sine tables swivelling around longitudinal and transverse axis
Do you have questions?
The angles are determined using the gauge blocks using the sinusoidal principle. clamping is achieved with a fastening brace at the side and the upper bearing shells.
With sine table base units made of steel. hardened, burnished and precision-ground. maximum precision with flat design. standard design with permanent magnetic chuck. delivered in a wooden storage box. with 2 sine tables with degrees/minutes in mm, precision length stop and transverse stop bar.
SAV 245.02 - 400 Precision sine table
SAV no. - A Designation
- Angle accuracy: ±5 arc sec
- Plane parallelism: ±0.005/100 mm
- Gauge block at 0°: 3 mm
- Swivelling range, long axis: 0° to 45°
- Swivelling range, short axis: 0° to 30°
- Rated holding force: 90 N/cm2
- Pole pitch: 1.9 mm
- Magnetic field height: 6 mm
- Wear layer of the pole plate: 8 mm