Electro magnetic circular chucks with radial pole pitch
Do you have questions?
The electro magnetic circular chucks feature high holding forces. Radial T-slots can be machined into the pole plate for universal use or for use of pole shoes.
For grinding of cylindrical and ring-shaped workpieces on carousel-type internal and external grinding machines. Also suitable for turning with shape and position tolerances of 0.01 to 0.02 mm.
- Same pole pitch on the circumference, therefore suitable for ring-shaped workpieces
- For workpieces up to min. width equivalent to 35 % pole pitch on the pitch circle diameter
- Also for thin rings
- Solid pole plate
- The radial pole positioning is particularly suitable for using pole shoes. This prerequisite is absolutely required for the runout of the tool or the grinding wheel in case of
- 3-sides machining. Version with T-slot (T) as per DIN 650-10H10 are available for this.
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Protection rating IP 65
- 100 % duty cycle
- Suitable for connecting to the SAV 876.10 control unit
- Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94).
Electro magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.40 - 800 - T - 110 V
Designation SAV no. - A - version - rated voltage
Rated holding force
120 N/cm2, controllable with control unit using holding force coding switch
Rated voltage, recommended
24 V DC up to and including 90 W power
110 V DC for all other sizes