Round electro-magnets with radial pole pitch
Do you have questions?
Round electro-magnets are characterised by their large adhesion forces. For universal usage of pole shoes, radial grooves can be provided in the pole plate.
For grinding of cylindrical and ring-shaped workpieces on rotary inner and outer grinding machines. Also suitable for turning with form and position tolerances from 0.01 to 0.02 mm.
- Same pole pitch at the circumference and hence suitable for ring-shaped workpieces
- For workpieces up to minimum width
- Adequate 35% pole pitch at the pitch circle diameter
- Also for thin rings
- Solid pole plate
- The radial pole layout is especially suitable for using pole shoes. This prerequisite for 3-sided processed is absolutely essential for the process of the tool or the grinding wheel. Design with T-grooves (T) compliant with DIN 650-10H10 can be delivered for this purpose.
- 8 mm wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Protection type IP 65
- 100% ED
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.10
- Can be delivered with a flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94)
Round electro-magnet SAV 244.40 - 800 - T - 110 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A - design - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.10 - S-O-110/6/230
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
Nominal adhesion force:
120 N/sqcm, can be controlled by the control device using the adhesion force coding switch
Rated voltage, recommended:
24 V DC to 90 Watt power
110 V DC for all other sizes