Electro magnetic circular chucks with circular pole pitch
Do you have questions?
Thanks to the circular pole pitch, the electro magnetic circular chuck has a strong, low magnetic field for thin plates.
Primarily for grinding of disc-shaped workpieces on internal and external grinding machines with rotary table. Not for thin rings. The circular pole pitch also allows machining of multiple parts which are not placed centrally. Also suitable for turning with shape and position tolerances of 0.01 to 0.02 mm.
- Circular pole pitch ensures even distribution
of holding force on the circumference.
This makes it suitable for thin, flat parts
(e.g. saw blades).
- Placement of multiple parts on pitch circle
- For workpieces up to min. thickness:
2 mm with P = 5.5 mm
4 mm with P = 9 mm
8 mm with P = 18 mm
- For flat workpieces:
Min. size = 45 mm x 45 mm
- Not suitable for thin rings
- Pole pitch manufactured “gap-free”
- Pole plates bolted in a narrow grid
- 8 mm wear layer on the pole plate
- Protection rating IP 65
- 100 % duty cycle
- Suitable for connecting to the SAV 876.10 control unit
- Available with flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94).
Electro magnetic circular chuck SAV 244.41 - 800 - 18 - 110 V
Designation SAV no. - A - P - rated voltage
Rated holding force
80 N/cm2, controllable with control unit using holding force coding switch
Rated voltage, recommended
24 V DC up to and including 90 W
110 V DC for all sizes