Round electro-magnets with ring pole pitch
Do you have questions?
The round electro-magnet has a strong and low magnetic field due to the ring pole pitch.
Predominantly for grinding operation of disc-shaped workpieces on the rotary table of inner and outer grinding machines. Not suitable for thin rings. Owing to the ring pole pitch, also suitable for allocation with multiple mass-produced parts that are not stored centrally. Also suitable for turning with form and position tolerances from 0.01 to 0.02 mm.
- Uniform adhesion force distribution at the circumference due to the ring pole pitch. Therefore, suitable for thin and flat parts
(saw blades and similar).
- Multiple allocation for the pitch circle diameter is possible.
- For workpieces up to minimum thickness:
2 mm for P = 5.5 mm
4 mm for P = 9.0 mm
8 mm for P = 18 mm
- For flat workpieces, minimum size 45 mm x 45 mm
- “Gap-free” pole pitch produced
- Pole plate screw joint in the narrow grid
- 8 mm wearing capacity of the pole plate
- Protection type IP 65
- 100% ED
- Suitable for connection with control device SAV 876.10
- Can be delivered with a flange on request (see SAV 248.90 to 248.94)
Round electro-magnet clamping plate SAV 244.41 - 800 - 18 - 110 V
Denomination SAV - No. - A - pole pitch - rated voltage
Order example of controller:
Electronic pole-reversal control device SAV 876.10 - S-O-110/6/230
Manual operating unit SAV 876.02 - SE3
Denomination SAV - No.
Nominal adhesion force:
80 N/sqcm, can be controlled by the control device using the adhesion force coding switch
Rated voltage, recommended:
24 V DC to 90 W power
110 V DC for all sizes