Teslameter Compact device with large measuring range
Do you have questions?
For measuring residual remanence on workpieces and tools, in holes and gaps. Suitable for micro magnetic fields and very strong fields. For measuring magnetic flux densities and the field distribution on magnetic chucks.
Lightweight and compact design. Housing protected against dirt. Energy-saving function for long battery life. Liquid crystal display (LCD) with digital measured value output.
If the sensor is worn, it can easily be reordered and replaced (SAV 878.05 - S).
Teslameter SAV 878.05
Designation SAV no.
- Automatic measuring range selection
- Display either in Tesla (T) or Gauss (G)
- Static and dynamic measurements
- Maximum value display for dynamic measurements
- Magnetic pole indicator N/S
- Zero-point adjustment
- Measuring range for static fields: 0 – 1500 mT
- Measuring range for dynamic fields: 0 – 750 mT
- Measuring accuracy: ±5 %
- service temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 25 mm
- Weight: 0.25 kg